Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 966
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5206
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Service Engineer Productivity (see service manual for definition & Engineer league table)
- Number of Calls closed out per day/ week / month.
- Remakes of remakes caused by engineer
- Repeat calls for the same fault
- Non attendance, calls cancelled by engineer.
- Customer complaints / compliments.
- To rectify product and installation related faults for Anglian Installed product.
- To ensure all work completed meets both our warranty obligations and the Anglian Product Quality standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To attend calls as directed by the NCCC, the PDA or the region. To identify the actual fault, and take such action as required to rectify the problem in line with our warranty obligations and the Anglian Product and Installation Quality Standards.
- To use the pda as directed by the company, to ensure the correct problem and diagnostic codes are input accurately and in a timely manner.
- To ensure van stock is maintained & used in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure the vehicle is maintained and kept clean and tidy condition at all times. To ensure the requirements documented in the vehicle inspection spot checks are met.
- To ensure product, components & materials required to complete each call is collected in a timely manner as required. To ensure such items are transported safely and securely at all times.
- To order additional resource or parts and product etc as required following initial inspection to ensure such calls are completed in line with our customer service objectives.
- To complete such reports and debriefs as required to improve our levels of service and efficiency as directed.
- To identify issues of concern regarding product or installation quality during debriefs to assist the company to improve the levels of service & product quality we provide to our customers.
- To obtain payments or balance of payments as directed during the call.
- To demonstrate / explain correct product care to customers and look for opportunities to gain further orders.
- To undertake other work of which you are capable and carry out other duties as required
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
Full driving license
Not afraid of heights
Health and Safety
Diagnostic fault finding
To report ongoing issues
Work on own initiative