Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1304
IT Support Technician
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5664
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Number of Support calls handled per week
- Number of Support calls resolved per week
- Update and management of all ongoing allocated support tickets
- Volume of re-opened support tickets
- First and second line support for IT customers
- Management of IT third party suppliers
- Management of logged calls through to customer confirmed resolution
- Proactive monitoring of IT Support Software
- Design or value add to Anglian IT Systems
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Call logging via company Heat call system
- Management of Iseries
- Support of Anglian IT Desktop Software
- Support of Anglian IT Infrastructure
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
First and second line IT Support
Microsoft product knowledge
Ability to drive