Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1298
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5651
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIís)
- % of business on sales query list
- Length of time an order remains on the query list
- Customer service
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the sales administrative function within the operations depot operates in an efficient and effective manner.
- To register sales on JDE
- To check contract against perfect file criteria
- To process VOCís and cancellations and prepare sales query list to be actioned.
- To check that deposits are received and prepare banking.
- To process credit card payments for deposits.
- Check that finance documents are correct and processed in a timely manner,
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- To understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Companyís equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the OS
|QUALIFICATIONS||Educated to GCSE level C or above in Maths and EnglishGood numerical aptitude Good written and verbal communication skills|
|EXPERIENCE||Previous administration experience||Background in a related industryExperience of dealing with sub contract trades |
|SKILLS||Customer focusedExcellent telephone mannerIT literate inc excel, access and power pointAbility to adhere to established procedures|
|PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES||Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environmentPositive, can do and determined attitudeResults/goal drivenWorks on own initiativeAbility to remain calm under pressureHardworking with a flexible approach to the jobTreats information confidentially and sensitively |