Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1295
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 18 May 2012
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5653
Anglian Manufacturing is a thriving division of the Anglian Group, the UK's premier home improvement company with an annual turnover in excess of c£225m and over 40 years of continual success to its name. With four major manufacturing facilities and a 700 strong workforce, we enjoy a unique Total Manufacturing Capability which enables us to achieve the highest level of product accrediatation in our sector.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Timely and accurate production of Accounts
- Timely and accurate production of Balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely and accurate production of Key Mgt Information
- Timely and accurate production of Payroll data
- Support to Production Director and Factory Mangers
- Support to HOF
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Fabrication accounts
- Preparation and Overseeing of Supply factory Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and distribution of COF data
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA part/full or studying
Background in Finance
Preparation of mgt accounts
Preparation of Mgt Information
Good grounding in Accounts generally
Understanding of manufacturing accounts and window production|
Adv excel knowledge
MS office skills
Good team player
Ability to grow into bigger role