Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1284
Advisor - Reactive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 08 March 2012
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5647
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To have a comprehensive, detailed knowledge of relevant AHI products and processes.
- To proactively contact customers and aim to maximise effectiveness such as Sales (leads) in line with business objectives.
- To operate within a Call Centre environment and deliver excellent service across all relevant communication channels to all customers.
- To achieve Sales (Leads) targets in line with business objectives.
REPORTING TO: Reporting directly to a Reactive Team Leader (RTL).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To meet sales targets by providing excellent customer service at all times.
- To provide accurate product and sales information.
- To follow-up web enquiries and brochure requests in line with company procedure
- To correctly identify the customers needs and where appropriate ensure that they are transferred to the correct department (where relevant).
- To action customer requests through the application of the correct process/product knowledge and update their file as appropriate. To ensure that full and detailed information regarding the customers request /action is captured.
- To meet and exceed Customer Service Standards by projecting the appropriate image and levels of customer service when dealing directly with customers
- To ensure that all activities meet and exceed regulatory requirements (OFFCOM, etc).
- To provide regular feedback to RTL on customer reaction to AHI products and services, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes.
- To maximise personal development and learning opportunities in line with personal development plan.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- Any other duties, as agreed with RAM, which are necessary for the performance of this role.
English and Maths GCSE - Grade C or above (or equivalent)
Previous call centre experience|
Knowledge of customer service and or telephone sales principles and practices|
Good attention to detail
Good talk/typing skills
Able to use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
Builds positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone
Ability to keep calm under pressure