Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Contacts: NAC Team, Surveyors, Customers, Technical & Design Departments, Suppliers of product, Operations, CAD Ordering Team, Manufacturing and Senior Management.
Responsible For: Transferring details from the confirmation of survey onto AutoCAD including inputs of product on to the manufacturing ordering systems. Preparation of AutoCAD drawings for our customers and vital information is required for information to be presented to local authorities to secure important 3rd party statutory approvals. External and internal service and support for ordering and drawing to meet department targets and required output. Support to marketing for forthcoming product changes and exhibitions and show sites.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Achieving personal daily, weekly and monthly targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects
- Assisting in achieving NAC’s overall monthly targets
- Ensuring all drawings and orders are detailed exactly to the surveyor’s details and technical specifications
- Reducing the risk of remakes through accuracy and ‘getting it right first time’
- Adhere to all NAC communication policies
- Adhere to all CAD departments policies
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing personal workflow columns and the contracts within them utilising on holds for contract which require assistance to proceed.
- Providing accurate CAD data for drawings and orders depicting survey requirements
- Assisting in Caliburn Inputs - ensuring a zero error rate
- Contribution to NAC output targets
- Supplying re-draws for contracts upon the receipt of a Variation of Contract
- Completing Customer Own Base dimension orders within the correct time lines.
- Updating JDE using the ASDMS to sort critical data relating to contracts
- Ensuring the on hold process is followed and managed correctly
- Action all error requests swiftly to ensure each contract is not delayed
- Prioritising work to achieve required deadlines and managing critical work for CAD Team
- Liaising with Customers, Surveyors, DSMs, Operations and Suppliers
- Supporting other areas of the NAC team when required
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s Equal Opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
Hold full clean driving license
|EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
IT literate ie., Microsoft Office, Excel & Word and Outlook
Working within strict procedures and quality processes
Full product & Technical knowledge of Anglians products (CP, GC, DW, Solar) including restrictions and liabilities
Caliburn experience |
Anglian Product Knowledge
Anglian JDE system|
High attention to detail and accuracy
Understanding the importance of targets
Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
Effective time management
Effective problem handling approach
Conscientious & competent
Ability to deal with problematic situations