Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Quality and customer service
- Net promoter score
- I calls / S calls
- Would Not Recommends
- CEO complaints
- Variable installation costs
- Installer and service engineer productivity
- To deliver an excellent experience for all Anglian customers.
- To deliver revenue, debt and quality/service targets budgets through timely, effective and cost driven management of the regions contracts and resources.
- To deputise for the ROM as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To recruit, appraise, motivate and retain direct reports in line with budget.
- To maintain on the books sufficient suitably trained sub - contractors to meet the revenue targets at all times.
- To manage the pipeline of the region for all products by ensuring that installation capacity is at optimum levels.
- To ensure all planning permission and other approvals are in place prior to the commencement of the works.
- To (with the IM and within 48 hours of receiving the file for the NAC) review the contract file, arrange a pre-site meeting with the customer and update the FM diary accordingly
- To ensure all available jobs are booked with customers based on the I Planner dates on a rolling 4 week basis and as a minimum 3 weeks prior to the installation date.
- To ensure jobs are allocated to installers based on a rolling 4 weeks in advance of the installation date.
- To ensure all aspects of the I-Planner are maintained in order to track contracts through the system and to revenue
- To ensure all products are installed in accordance with the Company’s product specifications, health and safety requirements, quality standards, timescales and customer expectations.
- To ensure installation productivity targets for all products are achieved.
- To ensure all tenders are implemented and processed in accordance with company policy in place from time to time.
- To ensure variable installation costs are within budget.
- To regularly review outstanding debts and maintain debt below target, ensuring all monies invoiced by the region are collected.
- To ensure all FMs are carrying out inspections of installations in line with company guidelines
- To conduct formal reviews of inspection reports to ensure any issues identified are addressed in an effective and timely manner to prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- To review all outstanding I and S calls to ensure that all identified issues are dealt with promptly and effectively
- To be personally responsible for the resolution of all WNR complaints in liaison with the Customer Care CEO Manager and be the direct point of customer contact within the region
- To ensure the highest level of customer communication and service throughout including the resolution of I and S calls.
- To ensure all after sales issues and service work are concluded satisfactorily.
- To ensure all remakes are ordered on the same day it is identified having ensured that the process and checks for the ordering of all remakes has been followed and analyse all remakes taking appropriate preventative action.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- To understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the ROM.
|QUALIFICATIONS||Educated to HND/HNC level in a business or engineering disciplineGood numerical aptitude Good written and verbal communication skillsGood analytical aptitude||Educated to degree level in a business or engineering disciplineChartered engineer statusHealth and safety certificate|
|EXPERIENCE||Experience of high volume residential or related construction projectsA track record of delivering cost savings and efficiency improvements||Background in a related industryMulti site experienceExperience of dealing with sub contract trades |
|SKILLS||Customer focusedBusiness and commercial acumenExcellent people management, communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skillsIT literate inc excel, access and power pointA methodical and organized approach to change managementAbility to adhere to established procedures|
|PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES||Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environmentPositive, can do and determined attitudeStrong but persuasive and inclusive styleResults/goal drivenWorks on own initiative but not in isolation and regularly communicates progressAbility to remain calm under pressureHardworking with a flexible approach to the jobTreats information confidentially and sensitively |