Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1278
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closing date: None
Location: Wilden Road, Pattinson South Ind
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5529
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Quality and customer service
- I calls
- Would Not Recommends
- CEO complaints
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver an excellent experience for all Anglian customers.
- To ensure clean corporate work wear is worn by all installation teams and all products are loaded, transported and unloaded in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure all company installation vans are maintained in accordance with schedules and are clean at all times.
- To ensure tools and other equipment are properly maintained and in accordance with schedules
- To ensure the 3 stage check of all conservatory bases is completed.
- To review the installation with customers prior to commencement including estimated duration and scope of the works for conservatories and garage conversions
- To ensure all sub - contract trades personnel comply fully with all statutory and company policy/requirements with respect to health and safety, customer service levels, housekeeping and other issues while at the customer’s premises
- To manage each installation to ensure that all products are installed on time to the defined Anglian specifications as well as health and safety, quality, contractual and cost standards
- To immediately report by phone and e mail any significant issues with the progress of the installation to the ROM/SIM
- To conduct a installation inspection of all installations with the customer including reviewing any issues highlighted
- To handle all customer queries and complaints promptly and effectively including managing any remedial works required.
- To ensure the collection of stage and final payments in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- To assist the ROM/SIM with debt management issues/collection.
- To be personally responsible for the remedial work of all ‘I’ calls in liaison with the SIM/IM and be the direct point of customer contact within the region once the remedial work has commenced.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- To ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the SIM.
Educated to HND/HNC level in a business or engineering discipline
Good numerical aptitude
Good written and verbal communication skills
Educated to degree level in a business or engineering discipline
Chartered engineer status
Health and safety certificate
Good analytical aptitude |
Experience of high volume residential or related construction projects
Background in a related industry
Multi site experience
Experience of dealing with sub contract trades
A track record of delivering cost savings and efficiency improvements |
Excellent people management, communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
IT literate inc excel, access and power point
A methodical and organized approach to change management
Ability to adhere to established procedures
Business and commercial acumen|
Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environment
Positive, can do and determined attitude
Strong but persuasive and inclusive style
Works on own initiative but not in isolation and regularly communicates progress
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Hardworking with a flexible approach to the job
Treats information confidentially and sensitively