Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1271
Advisor - Inbound
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5633
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
- To have a comprehensive, detailed knowledge of all relevant AHI products and processes and operate within a sales area
- To complete all customers service requirements (within scope)
- To operate within a contact centre environment and deliver excellent service to all customers
- To achieve key performance measurements in line with business objectives
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To meet activity and quality targets by providing excellent customer service at all times
- To provide accurate product, process and sales information and ensure the customers requirements are fully met
- To correctly identify the customerís needs and, where appropriate, ensure they are transferred to the relevant department.
- To action customer requests through the application of the correct process/product knowledge and update their file as appropriate.
- To ensure that full and detailed information regarding the customers request /action is captured in the contact summary.
- To meet and exceed Customer Service Standards by projecting the appropriate image and levels of customer service when dealing directly with customers.
- To maximise personal development and learning opportunities in line with personal development plan.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Companyís equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- Others as agreed by AM.
Good level of basic numeracy
Good level of basic literacy
English GCSE - Grade C or equivalent
Maths GCSE - Grade C or equivalent |
Previous call centre experience|
Knowledge of customer service and or telephone sales principles and practices|
Good attention to detail
Good talk/typing skills
Able to use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
Builds positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone
Ability to keep calm under pressure