Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1265
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5623
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Quality and customer service
- I calls
- Would Not Recommends
- CEO complaints
- Installer productivity
- Planned vs. actual installation dates
- % of jobs booked in line with target
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate installations including:
- Booking work with customers based on I Planner dates on a rolling 4 week basis and as a minimum 3 weeks in advance of the installation date
- Work with IM/Survey Co-ordinator where necessary in reviewing the I Planner for jobs with issues and resolve to ensure they do not miss bulk
- Under the direction of the IM move jobs on the I Planner where the original target date cannot now be met either due to it having missed bulk or customer requirements, etc
- Communicating the new installation date to the customer
- Under the direction of the IM prevent jobs automatically rolling forward on a week by week basis by re-scheduling correctly.
- Confirming installer, allied trades and other resources are available, organised and controlled to match the work to be installed.
- Collating installation paperwork for installers.
- Ordering and arranging the delivery of materials from suppliers as requested by the IM
- Maintaining installer records and documentation in compliance with company requirements
- Installing jobs or parts (bars) of jobs on the I Planner
- Updating JDE with jobs installed
- Ensuring notes on JDE are up to date
- To carry out daily customer courtesy calls to monitor customer satisfaction raising and report any issues by e mail to the FM/SIM and update JDE notes
- To deal with customer complaints and queries, book installers call-backs and liaise with service department on remakes
- To reconcile against installation return prior to Monday deadline.
- To reconcile installation for correct installers pay. Input and transfer installers pay to HO. Provide installers with weekly pay summary sheets.
- To administer fuel receipts and vehicle bonds
- To support SIM/IM on ‘I’ and ‘S’ calls as required
- To review / update of weekly stock pipeline with the SIM.
- To monitor and action release of guarantee admin checks to HO.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- To understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the IM.
|QUALIFICATIONS||Educated to GCSE level C or above in Maths and EnglishGood numerical aptitude Good written and verbal communication skills|
|EXPERIENCE||Previous administration experience||Background in a related industryExperience of dealing with sub contract trades |
|SKILLS||Customer focusedExcellent telephone mannerIT literate inc excel, access and power pointAbility to adhere to established procedures|
|PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES||Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environmentPositive, can do and determined attitudeResults/goal drivenWorks on own initiativeAbility to remain calm under pressureHardworking with a flexible approach to the jobTreats information confidentially and sensitively |