Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1261
Admin Assistant - Operations
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5603
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
- To assist in the effective running of the administration support function for the depot
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To cross reference all incoming invoices with purchase orders with correct code.
- To input all purchase orders on bought ledger spread sheet.
- To prepare the batch control sheet to be sent to HO and list of late invoices
- To bank all balances, deposits etc and input into the system; transfer to HO and reconcile with HO printout.
- To prepare warranty and receipt to be sent to customers on completion of installation.
- To undertake daily computer back-up.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s Equal Opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
- To undertake other work of which you are capable and carry out other duties which may be required.
Temporary vacancy due to maternity cover.
Math’s & English – GCSE level C or above|
Previous administration experience
Handling telephone queries
Experience in the Window & Door industry or related markets|
Sales & Marketing experience|
Good communication skills
Problem solving skills
IT skills (Microsoft)
Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to work under pressure to achieve demanding targets/deadlines
Ability to overcome ‘objections’ |