Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Direct costs
- Margins for all products
- Quality and Customer Service:
- Would Not Recommends
- CEO complaints
- I Calls
- S Calls
- Cost of Failure (including remakes & allowances)
- To deliver an excellent experience for all Anglian customers
- To deliver the revenue, debt and profit budgets through timely, effective and cost driven management of the regions contracts and resources
- To be responsible from point of sale registration through to installation and after sales service for the life of the warranty.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, appraise, motivate and retain staff in line with budget.
- Maintain on the books sufficient suitably trained self employed installers to meet the revenue targets.
- Make sure that all new sales contracts meet the strict rules of the ‘perfect file’ prior to registration.
- Ensure all products are surveyed and installed in accordance with the Company’s product specifications, quality standards and timeframes.
- Ensure every contract is reviewed after survey for adherence to the Company’s pricing policies. Accept or reject contracts on the Company’s behalf as permissible under the terms of the contract.
- Determine commission payments relative to the Company’s discounts in place from time to time.
- Deregister cancelled contracts from the pipeline.
- Authorise refunds of cancellations and determine legal action in the event of a contract being cancelled outside of the cooling off period.
- Manage via the Senior Installation Manager/FM’s the formal review process of all installations to ensure excellent customer service.
- Approve all remakes having ensured that the process and checks for the ordering of all remakes has been followed.
- Regularly review outstanding debts and maintain debt below target, ensuring all monies invoiced by the region are collected initiating legal action where appropriate.
- Manage the pipeline of the region for all products.
- Responsible for all financial elements of the region inclusive of supplier negotiations, tendering, bought ledger and petty cash.
- Responsible for the security of the operations region including satellites as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Property Manager on all property matters.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
|EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
Educated to HND/HNC level in a business or engineering discipline
Good numerical aptitude
Good written and verbal communication skills
Educated to degree level in a business or engineering discipline
Chartered engineer status |
Experience in a relevant customer facing, profit and loss responsible management role with a turnover not less than £20m per annum
A track record of delivering cost savings and efficiency improvements
Background in a related industry
Multi site experience
Experience of dealing with a self employed workforce |
Business and commercial acumen
Excellent people management , communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
IT literate inc excel, access and power point
A methodical and organized approach to change management
Ability to adhere to established procedures
Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environment
Positive, can do and determined attitude
Strong but persuasive and inclusive style
Works on own initiative but not in isolation and regularly communicates progress
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Hardworking with a flexible approach to the job
Treats information confidentially and sensitively when dealing with change that affects people