Anglian Job Search Vacancy: Job ID 1187
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Status: Full time
Internal job ref: A5499
Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Surveyor’s data base - error rate below 0.20%
- Volume Measured
- To qualify all contract details with customers, ensuring that all products that are on the contract are measured correctly for manufacturing purposes, providing detailed drawings where required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To contact customer and arrange a mutually convenient time to carry out the survey.
- To confirm with the customer details/designs on the contract ensuring they are happy with and understand what they have ordered.
- To undertake the survey ensuring accurate measurements and drawings are taken. Complete confirmation of survey sheet, explain to the customer and obtain signature. Confirm an anticipated installation date.
- To complete installation notes and on-site risk assessments accurately.
- To raise VOC’s (variation of contract) for any alterations to contract i.e. extra window, and notify Sales Force and Operations Manager of contract changes.
- To input survey onto survey network, manage paperwork, check input, print hard copy and costings (applies to input Surveyors only)
- To input and manage job efficiently either by central or laptop.
- To complete SGO order, outside purchase orders and the PVCu cutting sheet.
- To effectively self monitor surveys.
- To process all completed paperwork through survey Co-ordinator.
- To bring to the attention of the customer and the Installation Manager contracts involving unusual or difficult installation problems (including existing structural defects).
- To highlight to the ROM any contracts which could be deemed as being a liability to the company.
- To deal with all problems that may occur with the survey.
- To undertake other work of which you are capable and carry out other duties which may be required.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
Mathematics and English|
Surveying in the Window and Door Industry
Previous survey experience|
Wider Industry knowledge
Product knowledge from within the Window and Door glazing industry |
Valid full driving licence
Installation of UPVC products
IT skills (Microsoft)
Computer literate |
Able to work on own initiative
Good communication skills
Good telephone manner
Valid full driving licence