Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Reporting to: Office Supervisor
Key Contacts: Regional Operations Manager, Senior Installation Manager, Installation Manager, Field Managers and
Self Employed Installers.
• To process and coordinate all customer care activity before, during and after installation
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To undertake customer care calls before, during and after an installation to ensure customer satisfaction levels are to a high standard.
• To receive and respond to customer complaint letters and to liaise with management at all levels to secure a resolution.
• To track and monitor the progress of customer complaints.
• To maintain notes on the JDE system.
• To receive 2 hour responses from Head Office and ensure that these are actioned within the set timescale.
• Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
• Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
• Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
• To undertake other work of which you are capable and carry out other duties which may be required.
Math’s & English - GCSE level C or above|
Previous administration experience
Handling Telephone Queries
Experience in the Window & Door Industry or related markets|
Sales & Marketing experience|
Good communication skills
Problem solving skills
IT skills (Microsoft)
Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to work under pressure to achieve demanding targets/deadlines
Ability to overcome ‘objections’ |