Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
- Responsible for overseeing the installation of our products into our customer’s property through the effective management and monitoring of installation teams. The role will be responsible for ensuring that installation deadlines are met as well as all installations and repairs being completed to the Anglian standard.
Principle Accountabilities – including all or any of the following;
- To deliver an excellent experience for all Anglian customers.
- Ensure induction and all other installer records are kept updated in compliance with Anglian’ requirements and organise any training for installers as required.
- Manage each installation team to ensure that all products are installed safely and on time to the defined Anglian standards.
- Shared responsibility for the management of Service Engineers to ensure repairs are completed in time and that all repairs are completed to the Anglian standard.
- Ensure all work is completed in compliance with statutory and local authority requirements and Company policies & procedures including those relating to health and safety.
- Ensure all stage inspections for conservatories are completed in accordance with the Company’s schedule of inspections.
- Visit all assigned installers once a month as a minimum (or otherwise as determined by the Company from time to time) to conduct a PDA health and safety monitor.
- Ensure self-employed Installers comply with all Company guidelines and policies relating to manual handling and the transportation of products.
- Conduct inspections on installers corporate work wear, Company installation vans and tools and other equipment to ensure these are properly maintained and serviced in accordance with specified schedules.
- Ensure show home boards are installed in a prominent position at every installation.
- Report immediately by phone and e mail any significant issues with the progress of the installation to the Senior Installation Manager.
- Review the requirements for remakes, ensuring that all repairs are carried out before a remake is processed.
- To handle all customer queries and complaints promptly and effectively, involving the Customer Operations Manager and Senior Installation Manager as applicable, including managing any remedial works and complete a full schedule of work for each job.
- To be personally responsible for the remedial work of all I calls in liaison with the Senior Installation Manager/Customer Operations Manager and be the direct point of customer contact within the region once the remedial work has commenced.
- To respond to and ensure satisfactory completion of I calls within Company timescales specified from time to time.
- To ensure all tenders and payments are authorised and issued in strict compliance with Company guidelines and policy.
- To agree retentions for incomplete works or deductions for jobs not completed to Anglian standards.
- Ensure the collection of staged and final payments in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- To assist the Regional Operations Manager/Senior Installation Manager with debt management issues/collection.
- Pre-site visits for conservatory installations.
- Quality and customer service
- I calls
- CEO complaints
- Site monitors – 1 per team per month
- Tool box talks & training for installers as required.
- This is a field based role therefore a full driving license is essential.
- The role will require on-site working via telephone, laptop, PDA/Tablet
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to Health and Safety.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed
| ||ESSENTIAL ||DESIRABLE|
|QUALIFICATIONS|| Educated to HND/HNC level in a business or engineering disciplineGood numerical aptitude Good written and verbal communication skills || Educated to degree level in a business or engineering disciplineChartered engineer statusHealth and safety certificateGood analytical aptitude|
|TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES ||IT literate inc excel, access and power point. Experience of using computer systems such as JDE. || |
|EXPERIENCE ||Experience of high volume residential or related construction projects. Experience of conducting site visits and maintaining standards. Previous people management experience. || Background in a related industryMulti-site experienceExperience of dealing with sub contract trades Previous experience working as an installer, surveyor or other industry related role|
|BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES ||Customer focusedExcellent people management, communication, negotiation and influencing skills. A methodical and organised approach to workload. Ability to adhere to established procedures. Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environment. Positive, can do and determined attitudeResults/goal drivenWorks on own initiative but not in isolation and regularly communicates progress. Ability to remain calm under pressure.Hardworking with a flexible approach to the job. || |