Anglian Group is the largest home improvements business in the UK with a turnover of c£225m and a product portfolio including windows/doors, conservatories and rooftrim products.
With our manufacturing facilities based at our head office in Norwich and with sales and operations organisations throughout the UK, Anglian Group offers a fantastic opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Quality and customer service
- U calls
- I calls
- Would Not Recommends
- CEO complaints
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver an excellent experience for all Anglian customers.
- To source and engage new installers & allied trades and ensure induction and all other installer records are kept updated in compliance with Anglian’ requirements.
- To organise the initial and ongoing training of installers.
- To manage each installation team to ensure that all products are installed safely and on time to the defined Anglian standards.
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with statutory and local authority requirements and company policies & procedures including those relating to health and safety.
- To ensure all stage inspections for conservatories, garage conversions and driveways are completed in accordance with the Company’s schedule of inspections.
- To visit all assigned installers on a rota basis based on experience, U and I call history and complete a full PDA monitor on each visit.
- To visit all assigned installers twice a month as a minimum (or otherwise as determined by the company from time to time) to conduct a PDA health and safety monitor.
- To ensure self employed Installers unload, load & transport product in accordance with company guidelines and policy.
- To ensure clean corporate work wear is worn by all installation teams.
- To ensure all company installation vans are maintained and serviced in accordance with specified schedules and are clean at all times.
- To ensure tools and other equipment are properly maintained and serviced in accordance with specified schedules.
- To ensure show home boards are installed in prominent position at every installation.
- To immediately report by phone and e mail any significant issues with the progress of the installation to the SIM/IM.
- To ensure that all possible repairs to the product are carried out prior to authorising any remakes.
- To instruct the IM/SIM to raise an I call where remedial works or remakes are required during or post-installation.
- To handle all customer queries and complaints promptly and effectively including managing any remedial works required.
- To be personally responsible for the remedial work of all U and I calls in liaison with the SIM/IM and be the direct point of customer contact within the region once the remedial work has commenced.
- To respond to and ensure satisfactory completion of U calls and I calls within company timescales specified from time to time.
- To ensure all tenders and payments are issued in strict compliance with company guidelines and policy.
- To sign off all tender sheets
- To agree retentions for incomplete works or deductions for jobs not completed to Anglian standards
- To ensure the collection of stage and final payments in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- To assist the ROM/SIM with debt management issues/collection.
- To abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- To ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the SIM.
|QUALIFICATIONS||Educated to HND/HNC level in a business or engineering disciplineGood numerical aptitude Good written and verbal communication skills||Educated to degree level in a business or engineering disciplineChartered engineer statusHealth and safety certificateGood analytical aptitude|
|EXPERIENCE||Experience of high volume residential or related construction projects||Background in a related industryMulti site experienceExperience of dealing with sub contract trades A track record of delivering cost savings and efficiency improvements|
|SKILLS||Customer focusedExcellent people management, communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skillsIT literate inc excel, access and power pointA methodical and organized approach to change managementAbility to adhere to established procedures||Business and commercial acumen|
|PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES||Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target driven fast paced environmentPositive, can do and determined attitudeStrong but persuasive and inclusive styleResults/goal drivenWorks on own initiative but not in isolation and regularly communicates progressAbility to remain calm under pressureHardworking with a flexible approach to the jobTreats information confidentially and sensitively |