Anglian Manufacturing is a thriving division of the Anglian Group, the UK's premier home improvement company with an annual turnover in excess of c£225m and over 40 years of continual success to its name. With four major manufacturing facilities and a 700 strong workforce, we enjoy a unique Total Manufacturing Capability which enables us to achieve the highest level of product accrediatation in our sector.
Key Perfomance Indicators
- Ensuring documentation is up-to-date and in its correct location.
- Provide general administrative support for the Purchasing Department to include but not limited to, retrieving documents, maintaining supplier files, copying, faxing and filing.
- Ensure that all non inventory orders and requisition requests are placed in a timely manner and are delivered within agreed budgets.
- Ensure stakeholders are informed at all times as to the progress of their requests and orders. Ensure that stakeholder budgets are understood and in place prior to the procurement process.
- Liaise with Suppliers to progress orders and ensure requested delivery dates are adhered to.
- Monitor invoices to ensure that suppliers deliver within agreed budget.
- Maintaining Purchase Order files.
- Maintaining Supplier files and documentation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute post to appropriate staff.
- Printing, faxing and filing Purchase Orders.
- Review Purchase Department mail box (email) daily.
- Maintain Supplier files ensuring the contents are complete and filed in the correct sequence and stored correctly.
CIPS Qualified or studying towards |
Previous experience of working in an office environment
Procurement Experience |
No specific knowledge required
Knowledge of Window and Door manufacturing
Knowledge of JDE operating system|
Computer and literacy skills including Microsoft Office
Attention to detail
Ability to plan and organize own workload
Ability to meet deadlines
Energetic with strong work ethic
Positive - Able to remain positive whilst completing routine tasks
Articulate with good interpersonal, telephone and communications skills